Hardwood Flooring in Rocklin, CA
Are you ready to upgrade your home flooring and appearance with elegant flooring? Hardwood flooring upgrades a home in a style that appeals to any design aesthetic. Our flooring store carries hardwood of all types including engineered and solid styles. We carry countless flooring options so let our knowledgeable floor expert help you find the hard wood floors that best fit your needs for lifestyle, performance, and price. Invest in hardwood flooring that is able to withstand a lifetime of wear.
Find the wood floors you seek in our appealing showroom from today’s leading manufacturers.
Find the wood floors you seek in our appealing showroom from today’s leading manufacturers. From rugged, hand-scraped textures to smooth, high-gloss finishes, our flooring company offers many styles of hard wood floors. Choose from a wide spectrum of hardwood species, which feature all of the following:
Invest in Hardwood Flooring
Make a smart decision and opt for hardwood that will last a lifetime in your home. We are committed to ensuring that you find exactly what you need. Whether you are redoing the décor in your home, or you want to highlight specific architectural features, our hardwood flooring will increase the value of your home. This highly desirable material has the potential to greatly increase your property value. Some of the other many benefits of investing in hardwood floors include:
- Ease of Maintenance
- Strength & Durability
- Emphasizes Natural Light
- Environmentally Friendly Options
- Best Choice for Allergy Sufferers
- Can Refinished to Change Look
- Acts as a Canvas for Design Choices
- Unmatched Beauty and Elegance
- Better Acoustics
- Makes a Home Look Larger
- Includes a Style to Meet Every Need
Let our flooring professionals help you select the shade and type of floor that will work best for your home. Our flooring associates are more than happy to answer all of your questions and help you find hard wood floors that suit your lifestyle.
From bedrooms and living rooms to dining rooms and hallways, hard wood floors are a long-lasting and vital investment.The types of hard wood floors for you to consider include the following:
Solid Wood Floors— Select the unrivaled elegance of solid wood floors for a dramatic appeal that showcases fine art, furniture, and décor. These floors are made from solid hardwood chunks that last for decades. If your floors start to wear out, a professional can sand them down for you. This flooring can be refinished, even with a different color stain, for a home makeover that revives its sheen.
Engineered Wood Floors— Choose a strong, durable flooring material that resists humidity. Comprised of multiple layers, this flooring style is manufactured with active households in mind. There are grain patterns and finishes to match every design aesthetic. Opt for engineered wood—particularly for a kitchen or bathroom—if you live in an area with high humidity and extreme temperatures.
Benefits of Professional Hardwood Floor Installation
Trust in our certified professionals to install hardwood floors throughout any room in your home. We have the skills and experience to remove your existing flooring and replace it with the hard wood of your choice. Our highly trained and experienced installers always produce exceptional results.
Allow our technicians to remove and install your home or office flooring, efficiently and correctly. The advantages of hiring our team for hardwood flooring installation include:
- Getting Flooring Cut Properly
- Protecting Your Investment for Years to Come
- Adding Flooring Removal to Your Service
- Transitioning to Other Flooring Types in the Home
- Proper Laying of the Flooring to Minimize Expansion
- Preserving Leftover Materials for Later Use
- Courteous Experts Able to Answer Maintenance Questions
- Keeping Your Home Clean During Installation
- Coverage for the Lifetime of the Flooring
- Installation Warranty if You Are Not Happy with the Flooring Choice
Experience the Flooring America Difference
Customers of our hardwood flooring showroom can always feel confident in their purchase. They get the advantage of protection backed by the reputable Flooring America brand. Our locally-owned franchise extends the Ultimate Confidence Guarantee to our purchasers of our hard wood floors because we are so confident in our products and services. The warranty covers both purchase and installation of hardwood flooring, if scheduled with our installers. Our warranties—the best in the industry—include all of the following advantages:
- Price Protection which Covers You for 30 Days after the Purchase
- Lifetime Installation Protection for Any Installation-Related Problem
- Replacement of the Hardwood Flooring within 60 days of Purchase if Installed by Our Team
- Coverage from the Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Rated Floors Based on a Five-Star System
- Extended Warranty Coverage Depending on the Rating of Our Flooring
Contact us today at <PHONE> to schedule your free measure with our floor expert concerning your hardwood flooring purchase. We sell and install residential and commercial flooring to customers throughout Rocklin, Lincoln, Loomis, Roseville, and Granite, CA, as well as the surrounding areas.